The Senior Consultant role is primarily responsible for:
- Delivering consulting services, mainly selection assessments and 360-feedback and coaching. As a senior consultant, you will often be given assignments related to high-level positions.
- Advising our clients on talent management-related topics, such as best practice in recruiting, leadership development, use of psychometrics in talent management.
- Designing and implementing bespoke talent management solutions.
- Project management of large scale projects. Examples of such projects include highly bespoke product solutions or large-volume assessment projects.
- Supporting the Sales Team by providing talent management expertise in sales processes and talent market analysis, as well as supporting in responding to RFP:s.
- Contribute to internal projects and programmes e.g. marketing activities, product development and knowledge sharing.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced consultant who combines an ability to reliably deliver top quality services, with thriving in a team-focused environment. Being able to take an outside-in perspective, truly understanding the needs of our clients and transforming that into solutions that really deliver value, is core to what the position is about. You will probably enjoy the work most if you have at least a fair ability to organize and prioritize effectively in your tasks. Having a strong drive and high level of flexibility is also important.
- Masters degree in Psychology
- Significant experience in a consultancy role with similar responsibilities, including assessment/development centre delivery, and coaching of senior/executive level leaders.
- Swedish license as Psychologist (issued or approved by Socialstyrelsen).
- Experience in a fast-paced global environment (desirable).
- This is a full-time, permanent role and is based in our office in central Stockholm, with quite a high level of flexibility regarding working from home arrangements. The job might at time require travel, outside Stockholm and abroad.
- Professional fluency in both Swedish and English
- A truly International working environment giving you exposure to multi-cultural projects
- Continuous opportunities for both professional and personal growth
- A culture of diversity and inclusion where we continually evolve and aim to better ourselves whilst taking joy in what we do
- Flexible office hours to suit your lifestyle
- 30 Days holiday
- Competitve benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the recruitment for this position, candidates will be required to complete assessments relevant to the role.